MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Announcements
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Global Announcement
10-30-2009 until 12-02-2018
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Signature / Avatar guidelines

SIGNATURES

In order to prevent pages from taking a long time to load, and to make it easier to scroll down a page, please have your signatures conform to the following guidelines:

Countdowns clocks
No more than two countdown clocks at once, please. If you do have two, please place them on the same line (not one on top of another). Please remove them after your event has passed.

Blogs
You may post a link to your blog, but no links to commercial sites/businesses. To keep things neat, consider hyperlinking the phrase "My Blog"

Signature height
My one pet peeve is really tall signatures. It's much harder to read through posts when signatures are really lengthy. Please do not have images in your signature taller than 200px or wider than 500px. I hope you can understand and respect my desire to keep the size under control.

- please group similar items together on one line. Don't put a character return (i.e. new line) between each image or blinkie. This makes signatures taller than they need to be.

- please no large blinking/glittery signatures. They are very distracting.

- No mini movies (live action animated gifs)

- NO BANNER ADS in signatures. If you are interested in having your banner displayed above the nav bar, PM me. Ad space is available for sale, and I need the revenue to pay for operational costs. Small 'blinkies' (e.g. 150px x 50px) are allowable, but again, reciprocation on other sites would be appreciated. The MouseScrappers blinkie is located here

- No sharing political or religious views

- No images that will offend/disturb other members

Now, while not required, it would be nice if everyone could put their first name in their signature (unless it's obvious by their username). It just feels more personal to be on a first name basis.

- No images that will offend/disturb other members

- No business logos unless approved by me

- No animated images

- No religious/political images

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Carol

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation