MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > leslie_537
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between leslie_537 and Chelle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. leslie_537
    10-21-2010 09:56 PM
    leslie_537
    Hey Chelle.
    -If only one product is on sale we want the sale linked directly to the kit.
    -If you have your entire store on sale you can link to your designer page.
    -If you have a buy my store product you would link only to that page
    -A grab bag is still kind of a sale. You get a bunch of product for a great deal. So sure post them in there. Just make sure you put the date the sale ends. If you are always going to have that grab bag available I would say put it in the bundled sticky thread.
    -I don't see a problem with linking to the entire scrap matters store as long as it is a store wide sale.

Clear ad mud??

Basically we don't want scrappers to have to go on a hunt to find the product(s) for sale.

Thanks!
  2. Chelle
    10-21-2010 08:19 PM
    Chelle
    I have a question about the sales forum. In #4 it says don't post link to the store main page, but in number 7 it says just link to the store.

I have a DSD sale coming up and I'd like to make sure I get it right. Since it's on my whole store, I should not post images? Can I link to my store page?

How about for the whole of ScrapMatters? Link to the main store page? or not?

Does a grab bag fit here? It's not a percent...just a deal.

THANKS! for your help.