MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > cmtscrap
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between cmtscrap and scrappinnewbie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. scrappinnewbie
    10-14-2010 10:23 AM
    scrappinnewbie
    Glad you were able to find them. Anytime you need something, don't hesitate to ask. We pop into Disney several times during the year and I would be happy to assist anytime.

Have a great one and enjoy those fitflops.
  2. cmtscrap
    10-14-2010 09:03 AM
    cmtscrap
    You're never going to believe this. I just checked the Disney site for Halloween costumes for my DH and I and they finally have the shoes in my size and the color I want. Thanks for offering to pick them up for me, but now you don't have to spend time looking for them. You have more time to enjoy the park and all of the Mousescrappers!!! Thank you again.
  3. cmtscrap
    10-14-2010 06:47 AM
    cmtscrap
    I they don't have a 7 I'm sure a 6 will be fine. I have a 7 now in the regular fitflops and the straps have stretched a little. Thank you so much. Maye one of these days I'll get back down there and we'll finally get a chance to meet.
  4. scrappinnewbie
    10-13-2010 02:41 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Thanks for the link and the size. I will see if I can't find them for you. Wish me luck. I will be in touch.
  5. cmtscrap
    10-04-2010 04:07 PM
    cmtscrap
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll need a size 7 and here's a link for them. Disney Mickey Fitflops
  6. scrappinnewbie
    10-04-2010 09:47 AM
    scrappinnewbie
    I would be happy to pick you up a pair. Don't worry about the money part until we get it all sorted out. Just let me know what size and perhaps a link so I make sure I get exactly what you are wanting. Happy to help.
  7. cmtscrap
    10-04-2010 09:41 AM
    cmtscrap
    Are you going to WDW with the rest of the Mousescrappers at the end of October? If you are, would it be possible for you to grab me a pair of the bronze colored Mickey fitflops? I will be happy to send you a check before you go.

I saw them on the Disney Store website but they only have black. If not, I understand.

Thanks
  8. scrappinnewbie
    09-06-2010 01:03 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    WOW! Awesome! Glad your home safe and sound and had an amazing trip. I look forward to seeing some LO's...well I know it is harder since they are not Disney related. lol... but still hope to see some.
  9. cmtscrap
    09-06-2010 12:40 PM
    cmtscrap
    Thank you. I'm glad to be back. We got back late Saturday night and I am still exhausted. Thank goodness for the Labor Day holiday weekend. The trip was incredible. A few of our excursions were canceled due to bad weather, but that didn't take away from the amazing vacation. The wildlife was amazing as well. We saw dall sheep, moose, grizzly bears, humpback whales, mountain goats, seals, sea lions, and bald eagles, just to name a few.
  10. scrappinnewbie
    09-04-2010 01:37 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Charlene, Welcome back! I hope your trip to Alaska was more than you could have imagined. I look forward to seeing you back around on the boards and hearing about your trip.