MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Project 2017 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9746)
-   -   Project 2015 update (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15294)

Marie 09-08-2015 05:23 PM

Project 2015 update

How is everyone doing with their goals?

I didn't get as far as I hoped and haven't been good about updating online. However, I had a productive August and have only 14 pages left to finish my 2011 album. :) I've had a hard time sticking to one project though.

Hope everyone is getting back into the fall routine and finding some time for scrapping!:scrapbooking:

tinkerbell1112 09-09-2015 02:04 PM

My August was pretty low - really busy month for me - travel out of town for a week, back to school, ready for Disneyland 10K - I think I did like 7 total layouts; maybe 8. Though they did move me closer to my goal, I need to confirm my total and update the master thread! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it this month!!!

Murmer 09-09-2015 04:07 PM

My summer was really really low BUT I am already finding the mojo with the kids back in school. I have already done the weekly challenge, the scrap lift this week and the template challenge :)

snowdrop 09-09-2015 04:31 PM

August was a bad month for me since I was in CA almost 2 weeks & then took a bit of time to get back into it. I did scrap 3 LOs the last 2 days so it's coming back lol. Im doing good on half of my goals. I wanted to stick to working on rundisney LOs, and that's mostly what I've been doing. I also wanted to finish my 2007 book (the only trip I'll ever finish) since I have less than 10 LOs to go, but Ive only done one for that :/

QuiltyMom 09-10-2015 08:52 AM

I did a huge crash-n-burn around the end of February. EEk! :eek: I'm proud of everyone who has been able to keep up with it all!

Marie 09-10-2015 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 159535)
My August was pretty low - really busy month for me - travel out of town for a week, back to school, ready for Disneyland 10K - I think I did like 7 total layouts; maybe 8. Though they did move me closer to my goal, I need to confirm my total and update the master thread! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it this month!!!

I saw some pix of the Disneyland 10K. Way to go! :hooray: Looks like you all had a great time!

Marie 09-10-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murmer (Post 159539)
My summer was really really low BUT I am already finding the mojo with the kids back in school. I have already done the weekly challenge, the scrap lift this week and the template challenge :)

Great job with the challenges!:hooray: I've done a couple of the template challenges this summer but really need to make more time for them.

Marie 09-10-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowdrop (Post 159541)
August was a bad month for me since I was in CA almost 2 weeks & then took a bit of time to get back into it. I did scrap 3 LOs the last 2 days so it's coming back lol. Im doing good on half of my goals. I wanted to stick to working on rundisney LOs, and that's mostly what I've been doing. I also wanted to finish my 2007 book (the only trip I'll ever finish) since I have less than 10 LOs to go, but Ive only done one for that :/

Great job getting back into the swing of scrapping! :hooray: Love your run disney layouts--especially the one with reindeer Pluto!

Marie 09-10-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuiltyMom (Post 159560)
I did a huge crash-n-burn around the end of February. EEk! :eek: I'm proud of everyone who has been able to keep up with it all!

Always a bummer when life gets in the way of scrapping! :) lol But it's never too late to start in again!

Carolc 09-12-2015 07:31 AM

Thanks for posting this, Marie! It turned out to be a very busy summer with one thing after another. I'd like to say nite that that's done I can focus on my remaining pages, but fall is one of the busiest times of the year. So this might run into Project 2016 :blush:

Glad to hear you were able to make some progress recently! :)