MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #11 - All ABOUT YOU! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4698)

Disney Baby 06-30-2010 03:48 AM

Telephone Challenge #11 - All ABOUT YOU!

Hello! I wanted to say thank you for all the participation in the Telephone Challenges! Thanks to the participants and the hosts! If you haven't hosted - it is pretty easy since you can leave all your comments at once in the gallery!

The next Telephone Challenge is ALL ABOUT YOU! Well, it doesn't have to be ALL about you but you have to be in one of the pictures. This is defintely a challenge for me since I sometimes forget to get in the pictures and spend a lot of time behind the camera!

Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual but make sure to include yourself in one of the pictures:).

Remember if you would like me to include your credits I will be happy to do so (saves you time later to leave more love for others instead of editing your layout) so just send them to me with your layout.

Please don't forget to leave love for your fellow participants. It keeps us all motivated and really helps to foster a sense of community! There are so many new scrappers on the board and they could use the encouragement to keep scrapping. Since there is a decent learning curve with digiscrapping, new scrappers can get discouraged easily!!

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout (don't forget to include a picture of yourself).

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 10 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list. This round, we are going to try to do it with 20 Mousescrappers!

Thanks for playing!!!!

1. Disney Baby (Jennifer)
2. ILuvCrush (Paula)
3. AmandaAnn (Amanda)
4. snowdrop (Heather)
5. TanyaH666 (Tanya)
6. poohaddict (Donna)
7. Chef Minnie Mouse (Lisa)
8. karrieskreations (Karrie)
9. sdvcwipp (Debbie)
10. luv2scrapmm (Monica)
11. Ben's Mommy (Anne)
12. sparklehal (April)
13. CarmenF (Carmen)
14. Natalie from Pa (Natalie)
15. Julie L. (Julie)
16. Mary Jo
17. Linece
18. winipeg1 (Helen)
19. Goofys_girl (Melissa)
20. Susan0326 (Susan):scrapbooking:

ILuvCrush 06-30-2010 04:03 AM

Count me in!
:yeah::hooray::woohoo:

winipeg1 06-30-2010 07:20 AM

I have been so busy I haven't scrapped a page in over a week.:eek:
so looking foward to getting back to it... count me in!:yes:

AmandaAnn 06-30-2010 07:27 AM

Me please!! :yeah:

snowdrop 06-30-2010 07:59 AM

Haven't done a telephone challenge in a while, so count me in!

TanyaH666 06-30-2010 09:37 AM

I would like to play!

poohaddict 06-30-2010 02:23 PM

I would like to play also!!!! My first telephone challenge :woohoo:

Chef Minnie Mouse 07-01-2010 09:13 AM

WooHoo count me in:woohoo:

karrieskreations 07-02-2010 06:23 AM

i would love to play!

Disney Baby 07-02-2010 07:47 AM

I'm so happy that you all jumped in! I hope some of our newer members and veterans will jump in. I only need one more and I can pass my layout! I guess I should start working on it :D