MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   4th Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9738)
-   -   are you ready... Let's play TELEPHONE CHALLENGE!!! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13541)

tukogirl 05-17-2013 09:56 AM

are you ready... Let's play TELEPHONE CHALLENGE!!!

This is an old favorite that we haven't done in a while at MouseScrappers so we thought we'd bring it back for the party!

Remember in elementary school when you'd sit in a circle and play telephone? The first person whispers something to the person next to them and then they pass it down to the next person... So you started with "My favorite color is blue!" and the last person heard "Her boyfriend needs new shoes!"

We will be taking sign ups through midnight ET on Sunday. Number of participants will depend on how many sign ups we get. I may split into gropus if we have enough sign ups. When the official game is started (next week) I will move this thread over to the telephone challenge area.

If you're new to the telephone challenge, here's how we play:

The first person (me) creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose!
They then pass it on to the third person, and it goes on from there.
We usually ask that you pass your layout within 24 hours so that we can move right along.

After you receive your inspiration and create a page, in a private message send your layout to me and to the person next in line.
Do not post in the galleries at this time. you may upload to photobucket, flikr or a similar website and share the image link. Need help? Just let me know.
We will reveal all at one time so that we can see how the 'message' or page changed as it traveled along the telephone!

Participants so far - let me know if you signed up below and you aren't in this list:

meagan43
tiggernjen
pixleyyy
*melidy*
ana Carol
scrappinnewbie
Californiateri
Littlendgirl
lovetoscrapmm
WDWscrapprincess
gfengel
romajo
amordemar
alclark11
Chef Minnie Mouse
Charelknel
Robills
sthompsonfoto

meagan43 05-17-2013 10:40 AM

I am in!
How long do we think it will go for?

tiggernjen 05-17-2013 10:41 AM

Sign me up, I missed this challenge...:woohoo:

pixleyyy 05-17-2013 10:49 AM

I'm in too!

*melidy* 05-17-2013 11:36 AM

I never got the chance to participate in this, I always thought it looked so fun! Count me in!

ana_carol 05-17-2013 11:41 AM

Im in Andrea!!!

tukogirl 05-17-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meagan43 (Post 134165)
I am in!
How long do we think it will go for?

Usually we have around 15 people per group, and it takes a little more than a day for each person. So the total challenge will last about 20 days. But you will only have to lift one page when you receive the person's before you. If you know you won't be available at the end or beginning let me know and I can put you in a spot that works best :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 134166)
Sign me up, I missed this challenge...:woohoo:

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixleyyy (Post 134169)
I'm in too!

:yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by *melidy* (Post 134181)
I never got the chance to participate in this, I always thought it looked so fun! Count me in!

:hooray:

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 12:16 PM

I'll play! Fun to follow behind Ana! Yeah me!

msbagley 05-17-2013 12:58 PM

I'll play too! Thanks Andrea!

californiateri 05-17-2013 02:12 PM

I wanna play - this is one of my favorite challenges!!!