MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Hide and Go Seek (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

This Dixie Pixie 05-01-2011 07:17 PM

Hide and Go Seek

What's a birthday party without games? Everybody loves hide and go seek, right? Well, let's play then!

I have hidden birthday cakes in LOs posted throughout the gallery. You'll have to check them all - there could be a cake hiding in any current gallery. Don't worry, I didn't make it too hard - I only hid them in LOs posted in April. While it's not part of the rules and doesn't affect whether you win the prize, feel free to leave ♥love♥ along the way.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...g/50a7db9e.jpg

Since it's MouseScrapper's 2nd birthday, I've hidden 22 of them. Keep track of where you find them because you are going to send me a PM with your answers once you've found them all. What I need to know is the name of the MouseScrapper that made the layout AND also the title of the LO.

For example (and this one doesn't count - there's still 22 cakes to find!)

Cake 0 Small World Holidays by This Dixie Pixie

You can copy this to use when you send me the answers:

Cake 1
Cake 2
Cake 3
Cake 4
Cake 5
Cake 6
Cake 7
Cake 8
Cake 9
Cake 10
Cake 11
Cake 12
Cake 13
Cake 14
Cake 15
Cake 16
Cake 17
Cake 18
Cake 19
Cake 20
Cake 21
Cake 22

Please use that format because I have to check every PM I get and I'm sure you can understand how big of a job that could be! I'd really appreciate if you could keep them in order just to make it easier for me to check your PM.

Ok, we have the party, we have the cakes, we have the games. What we need now is the gift! So here's what you are playing for. It's a monster of a kit that Roxana and I collaborated on.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...s/40f4065a.jpg
You might notice that the dresses I made for another challenge are included. So if you didn't get a chance to play the other challenge, now's your chance to win it. And if you do already have them, I've made a couple of improvements to them.

You have until 10 PM Pacific Time on May 22 to send a PM to me with your answers. Have fun!

You guys did awesome!! I'm glad that people have been learning about our website along the way. And I'm so happy to see so many new comments in the Gallery too. :yeah:

I'm just starting to send out the PMs from the week that I was away. Wow - you ladies think it was hard finding all those cakes.... I had over 50 PMs in my mailbox to go through! :lol: I guess it's true what they say about Payback ;) because I sure got mine! :lol2:

Here's the list of people I've sent prizes to so far. Make sure that you have added the date that you PM'd your answers to me to your Tracking List so you get proper credit towards the big prize. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be, or if you have a problem with the link, don't hesitate to PM me! (But I'm still sending them, so give me another hour or so before you wonder if I missed you, please)

MJAJmom
janet715
Jojo
luv2scrapmm
r0binb
Kimberly27
roxana (didn't send the PP cuz I think you already have it :lol2: but Roxana did complete the challenge)
ana_carol
discruiser
cmtscrap
tukogirl
PrincessMouse
meejay
tinkerbell7678
mcclane
Princess Janas Mom
WDW Scrap Princess
willsgirl31
shelleeyore
scrappinnewbie
poohaddict
Kramer.zoo
ncmousemom
MaddiesMom
tiggernjen
Jenn1
CynthiaY2
obumpus
Hpgirl
jenscrap
hobbes130
lamcnany
shalinao
robills
alovesj95
charelkenl
bonham0731
Wahoomrm
brena80
gatechgal
liriel
cncDisney4
californiateri
designsbyamanda
travelingxio
Mary Jo
WendyGA
Ruby
AMercil
notes4theheart
GlassSlipper01
kaylalovesminnie
winipeg1
hichchei
Colts Fan
DebraM
nadauh
CarmenF
sparklehal
stormer
susie_q_777
susan0877
MusicMouse
jennifer9948
ljritchie
momof2greatcats
gfengel
CoralTurtle
banderson
ColoMich94
KayR
lissiejo
snowdrop
Spacecadetswife
carolinagirl
missi_me
grammalisa
Sand
PrincessTiff

roxana 05-02-2011 07:46 AM

I found one!!!!! LOL

This is quite a challenge Donna!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

ljritchie 05-02-2011 07:51 AM

Wow what a BE AU TEE FUL kit!!! I'm. Putting on my party hat right now. :)

Kimberly27 05-02-2011 07:54 AM

Are these found in YOUR gallery or any gallery? Still new to searching and working around the site...love the games...lots of fun!!

This Dixie Pixie 05-02-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 64431)
I found one!!!!! LOL

This is quite a challenge Donna!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

You betcha, this is probably going to be one of the tougher challenges. But, it also has a really big prize so it's worth working for... (well ok, Roxana, you already have that prize :D , but this challenge counts towards the big final prize too).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberly27 (Post 64435)
Are these found in YOUR gallery or any gallery? Still new to searching and working around the site...love the games...lots of fun!!

You will find cakes in any current gallery. Members, Template Challenges, Scraplift Challenges, Speed Scraps.... if there's been a LO posted in it in April, there could be a cake hidden in it.

Good luck!!

ana_carol 05-02-2011 08:48 AM

Loved this, i still cant see what the pp is (my work blocks it), but im sure its well worth it, cause this is HARD, i guess i havent realized how big the MS gallery is.
Well at oleast I found 2 already :yeah:

shalinao 05-02-2011 10:13 AM

This is going to be tough but fun for sure. :yeah:

WDW Scrap Princess 05-02-2011 10:20 AM

What an adorable PP!

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 11:09 AM

I love hide & seek...I also love the PP...Thanks Donna & Roxana...:thumbsup:

Jojo 05-02-2011 01:34 PM

That PP made me search like crazy. So now I've got them all. :eek: (much quicker than I thought)

Thanks Donna and Roxana!!