MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Simon Says Challenge -May 9 to May 15 **extended to May 18** (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7437)

sparklehal 05-08-2011 08:00 PM

Simon Says Challenge -May 9 to May 15 **extended to May 18**

Important announcement! April has had some serious technical difficulties. Her computer died - send pixie dust her way that she didn't lose everything!

There are 5 instructions posted right now. Just work with those 5 instructions to make your LO. The deadline to finish has been extended until May 18 at 11:59 pm EDT. Good luck!
Donna

Hello Mousescrappers!!!:wave: How are you enjoying the Two Much Fun Birthday Bash? :confused:

Here is your new challenge...Are you ready? :yeah:

As a kid we always played Simon Says. The Mousescrappers Simon says will be played over the next 7 days. The 8th day will be your day to finish and upload to the gallery and this thread. Each morning you will receive one instruction. Compile all seven instructions and upload on the 8th day.

Easy Peasy right? I bet you are interested in what prize you will receive. When I saw the prize preview I smiled. It's too adorable.
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...ys-PREVIEW.png

Thank you :thanks:to Keystone Scraps for being so generous. I have two more challenges this month and I was running out of time to design anything (I am not that good or fast!)

As always your layout must be Disney related
You must post in the Mousescrappers 2nd anniversary gallery
You must post in this thread
You must post in the correct forum also
Don't forget to put this completed challenge on the activity tracking thread.
If you have the time please leave love for your fellow Mousescrappers. I know with all of the activities it has been very hard to keep up.

I will post instructions before I leave for work every morning so that everyone with a NORMAL !! wake up time can get started.

sparklehal 05-08-2011 08:02 PM

Simon Says Instructions

May 9, 2011
1. Simon says-Pick as many papers as you can! I would like to see lots of little pieces (any shape) of paper on your layout to get started. This is a party and it's always better to have more! Your background papers and mats count towards this step too.

May 10, 2011
2. Simon Says-Pick at least one photo that has more than one person in it. If you took a solo or couple trip, pick a photo with people in the background or a picture of a show, random crowds, etc. Use at least three other photos of your choice. If possible, stack them on some of your paper shapes from step one.

May 11, 2011
3. Simon Says-Hide as many (or more) Mickey heads as you have photos. I want to see him peeking at us from everywhere.

May 12, 2011
4. Simon Says-Add circle elements to your layout.

May 13, 2011
5. Simon Says- It's time to title your page. Break out of your normal routine. If you usually use alphas, use a font this time. If you always use word art, don't. If you can, put your title at an angle or vertically on your page.

Be sure and upload your layout to the special Mousescrapper gallery, here in this thread and in the appropriate forum. Thank you all for playing along. I will get the PP sent out as soon as I have the link .

tinkerbell7678 05-08-2011 08:14 PM

Can't wait to play, it sounds like fun! :) Thanks for hosting April and thank you Paula and Melissa for a super cute PP! :)

hichchei 05-08-2011 09:03 PM

Thanks for hosting a cool challenge April and thank you Paula and Melissa for the wonderful PP!!!! :yeah:

grandmaliza 05-08-2011 09:59 PM

This looks like so much fun and the pp is incredible!!!! I love those keys! I am so bummed that we leave for China on the 14th and I don't know how good my internet hookup will be over there - or IF we'll have internet access. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

WDW Scrap Princess 05-09-2011 02:42 AM

Very Nice April, cannot wait to play! and Thank you Keystone Scraps for the Keys, I love them!:woohoo:

ana_carol 05-09-2011 02:59 AM

LOVE those keys!!!
Cant wait to start
:yeah:

luv2scrapmm 05-09-2011 03:19 AM

Those keys are just tooooooo adorable! This sounds like a fun challenge. Thanks for hosting and thanks to the gals at Keystone Scraps for such a cute pp!

tiggernjen 05-09-2011 04:53 AM

This sounds fun, April....Thanks Paula and Melissa for the PP...I love the keys...

winipeg1 05-09-2011 05:17 AM

wow cute pp thanks paula and melissa, fun game april cant wait to play along