MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Anniversary - April 2014 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9744)
-   -   5th Anniversary chatter (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14387)

Aussiegirl 04-04-2014 08:01 AM

5th Anniversary chatter

Since we want to keep the giveaway threads free from chatter, here is the place to ask questions, or just comment.

So....talk away!

cassidyk 04-05-2014 07:57 AM

Unfortunately I will miss out on most of today's festivities because I will be on a plane headed to DL but I wanted to pop in and wish Mousescrappers a very happy 5th anniversary!!! :hooray:

And a special thank you to Carol for having the amazing idea to create this site and for giving us all such a great place to share our love of all things Disney and digi!

Have fun everyone!

tukogirl 04-05-2014 08:18 AM

All of the giveaway prizes are soo cute! I need to find some pics and get some pages done! Especially love that monorail keychain!

tinkerbell1112 04-05-2014 07:48 PM

Can we post lo's for more than 1 giveaway each week? It's super thoughtful for you to have those! I had 2 that appealed to me this week, so I did 2 lo's. I hope that's ok!!

ljritchie 04-05-2014 10:38 PM

The Kit is UP!!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that the kit for the kit challenge is officially posted. So go take a looksee. :) Im excited to see everyone and come play See you tomorrow.

Aussiegirl 04-09-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassidyk (Post 146130)
Unfortunately I will miss out on most of today's festivities because I will be on a plane headed to DL but I wanted to pop in and wish Mousescrappers a very happy 5th anniversary!!! :hooray:

And a special thank you to Carol for having the amazing idea to create this site and for giving us all such a great place to share our love of all things Disney and digi!

Have fun everyone!

Enjoy DL! The festivities are running ALL MONTH LONG...so even if you miss one week, you still have hall month to play!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 146135)
All of the giveaway prizes are soo cute! I need to find some pics and get some pages done! Especially love that monorail keychain!

Oooh, yeah, that is a great giveaway prize! Remember, you can submit up to 5 layouts per challenge/giveaway! So, the more layouts you create, the better your chances to win!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 146195)
Can we post lo's for more than 1 giveaway each week? It's super thoughtful for you to have those! I had 2 that appealed to me this week, so I did 2 lo's. I hope that's ok!!

Yes, you can post Layouts for ALL the giveaways each week if you would like!!! Good luck!

Aussiegirl 04-09-2014 09:27 AM

Just a reminder, today is the last day to post layouts for this weeks giveaway/prizes!!! Tomorrow, another 5 products will be posted with their own mini challenges!!!!

meagan43 04-10-2014 04:47 PM

I really had wanted to participate more last week and only ended up getting 2 done - the weekly challenge and the template one that I used also for the Star Wars one.
MUST. . .work . . .harder this week!!

Aussiegirl 04-10-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meagan43 (Post 146394)
I really had wanted to participate more last week and only ended up getting 2 done - the weekly challenge and the template one that I used also for the Star Wars one.
MUST. . .work . . .harder this week!!

Yeah, I know what you mean!! I got zero Disney layouts done this week! It's been a crazy week of meetings at Church and Parent/Teacher conferences! so far, there are no big things planned for next week...so I'm going to get busy scrapping (hopefully)!

Aussiegirl 04-15-2014 07:34 PM

***Make sure you are checking ALL the challenges and giveaways for the week!!! There is one giveaway that has ZERO entries as of tonight...and the deadline to enter is tomorrow night!!! Get those pages in!!!***