MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge Hosts - sign up here (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934)

Disney Baby 03-02-2010 02:28 PM

Telephone Challenge Hosts - sign up here

We would like to continue with the Telephone Challenges here on MS! We can't schedule them weekly or bi-weekly because the challenges take as long as it takes the participants to complete it! We have decided to go with 10 participants per telephone challenge but start two at the same time so that 20 people can participate. We will start them simultaneously, if one finishes before the other than the next designated host can jump right in and start the next one.

If you are interested in hosting, please let me know and I will add you to this first post.

A few requests, relating to hosting:
- Hosts will post the Telephone Challenge when the "reveal" is done from the previous telephone challenge.
- Gifts for participants are optional
- Please copy and paste the guidelines for the challenge from the first post and put your spin on it if you would like (e.g. you can specify what needs to be scraplifted - color, # of photos, layout, # of papers, etc.)
- Create a layout and send a PM to the next person on the list.
- Please remind our traditional/paper scrapping friends that they can participate too!
- Please revise the first post when the participants volunteer and revise the first post when the next person is up by moving the arrow.
- Your main responsibility is to collect the layouts and get them to Carol so that the two of you can coordinate the reveal. You can collect all of the layouts and post them all at one time. The layouts need to be posted backwards (the last layout first). If the posters include the credits, you can include these as well. Please put the MouseScrapper's name in the title so that Carol can convert it to their user name.

Telelphone Challenge 1: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 2a: kelseyll
Telephone Challenge 2b: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 3a: longhorn
Telephone Challenge 3b: Yzerbear19
Telephone Challenge 4a: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 4b: tukogirl
Telephone Challenge 5a: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 5b: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 6a: longhorn
Telephone Challenge 6b: Natalie from PA
Telephone Challenge 7a: missi_me
Telephone Challenge 7b: RuthieRoo
Telephone Challenge 8a: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 8b: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 9a: tukogirl
Telephone Challenge 9b: missi_me
Telephone Challenge 10a: Natalie from PA
Telephone Challenge 10b: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 11: Disney Baby (Since we are doing so many different types of challenges on Mousescrappers, we are going to go back to one Telephone Challenge at a time with 15 to 20 people.)
Telephone Challenge 12: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 13: Carmen
Telephone Challenge 14: Mary Jo
Telephone Challenge 15: missi_me (Let's go back to 10 people) :)
Telephone Challenge 16: poohaddict
Telephone Challenge 17: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 18: tiggerjen
Telephone Challenge 19: This Dixie Pixie
Telephone Challenge 20: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 21: meejay
Telephone Challenge 22: sparklehal

Telephone Challenge 23: Disney Baby

Thanks so much for helping with this activity! I know that there are several Mousescrappers that have hosted this type to challenge on other sites and can easily jump in so that we have more fun!

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-03-2010 07:11 AM

What are the "a" & "b" for?:confused:

Disney Baby 03-03-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse (Post 19610)
What are the "a" & "b" for?:confused:

Hi Lisa,

We are trying to run two at the same time :) If one finishes before the other than the next "a" can start. So there are two hosts for the 2nd round - host 2a and host 2b. As soon as one of those finishes, then 3a will start, then 3b. I think I made it too confusing since I haven't had any volunteers yet...

longhorn 03-03-2010 06:51 PM

I'll try hosting a telephone challenge. I've never hosted a challenge before, and I don't have any PP to give, but I can give it a try. This month will be pretty busy for me, though. Could I sign up for the 3a or 3b instead of the next one?

I had lots of fun with the first telephone challenge, and can't wait to see all the finished LOs!

Disney Baby 03-03-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 19635)
I'll try hosting a telephone challenge. I've never hosted a challenge before, and I don't have any PP to give, but I can give it a try. This month will be pretty busy for me, though. Could I sign up for the 3a or 3b instead of the next one?

I had lots of fun with the first telephone challenge, and can't wait to see all the finished LOs!

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for volunteering :) I will sign you up for 3a and if something comes up, you can PM me and we will figure it out. No worries with the PP - the challenge is just as fun without one!

kelseyll 03-04-2010 01:20 AM

I can try hosting 2a. I haven't hosted before, but am totally willing to give it my best shot! =) I don't know about a PP either....I will have to check my connections!! =) I'm assuming we will start fairly soon after a "2b Host" is found?? Just let me know...and I'll keep checking back too! =) This will be FUN!! :hooray:

Disney Baby 03-04-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelseyll (Post 19652)
I can try hosting 2a. I haven't hosted before, but am totally willing to give it my best shot! =) I don't know about a PP either....I will have to check my connections!! =) I'm assuming we will start fairly soon after a "2b Host" is found?? Just let me know...and I'll keep checking back too! =) This will be FUN!! :hooray:

I am going to take 2b because I gave everyone too short notice to volunteer. I appreciate that you are giving hosting a chance :) We are on the last person on the list for the 1st challenge (Fran) and then Carol and I have to coordinate the "reveal" As soon as that is done, you can post 2a and I will post 2b. Thanks again!

kelseyll 03-04-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Baby (Post 19667)
I am going to take 2b because I gave everyone too short notice to volunteer. I appreciate that you are giving hosting a chance :) We are on the last person on the list for the 1st challenge (Fran) and then Carol and I have to coordinate the "reveal" As soon as that is done, you can post 2a and I will post 2b. Thanks again!

Awesome!! :woohoo: It will be good to work with a pro in case I have questions and need :help:!! =) I'll keep watching for the cue! =)

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-06-2010 05:47 PM

I will take 4 a or b:yeah:

Yzerbear19 03-07-2010 10:41 AM

I'll take 3b