MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   ****Telephone Challenge 13... "Lets show our Character" Sign up Here**** (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5152)

CarmenF 09-04-2010 07:53 AM

****Telephone Challenge 13... "Lets show our Character" Sign up Here****

Hello Everyone! This is my first challange to host so please be patient with me. LOL We will be taking 20 people for this challenge just like we did for Telephone Challenge 12. The Theme for this one is "Show your Character" You page has to have Characters on it!!!! Easy Peasy huh! :mickey:

Okay here are the rules:

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just let me know with a private message.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person. We don't want to reveal too soon!

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challlenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. When we reach 20 participants I will send the link to my layout to the first person.

I will had my participation prize soon. Just have to finish up a few things. :)

1. CarmenF
2. sparklehal (April)
3. The Dixie Pixie
4. Roxana
5. luv2scrapmm
6. Chef Minnie Mouse
7. poohaddict
8. Ben's Mommy
9. Disney Baby
10. liriel
11. kim
12. tiggernjen
13. fostersmommy
14. MJAJmom
15. Ruby
16. TanyaH666
17. winipeg1
18. RuthieRoo
19. GoofysGirl
20. Mary Jo
21. karriekreations :scrapbooking:

sparklehal 09-04-2010 08:01 AM

You were first on mine....I will be first on yours! Sign me up!

CarmenF 09-04-2010 08:04 AM

You are added!!!

This Dixie Pixie 09-04-2010 08:06 AM

I'm in!! And this time I won't have internet access issues!

CarmenF 09-04-2010 08:07 AM

yeah!!!! :hooray:

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie (Post 37906)
I'm in!! And this time I won't have internet access issues!

roxana 09-04-2010 08:23 AM

I wanna play this time, I´ve seen it´s so much for you:yes:! But I was wondering how do you pass the LO to the next person? Do you upload to a site(like Photobucket etc) and send the link via PM, or do you attach the LO to an email?:confused:
I´m in anyway, just want to know the how-to :D

CarmenF 09-04-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 37909)
I wanna play this time, I´ve seen it´s so much for you:yes:! But I was wondering how do you pass the LO to the next person? Do you upload to a site(like Photobucket etc) and send the link via PM, or do you attach the LO to an email?:confused:

I uploaded mine to photobucket and then sent it as a PM, but I guess you could send it as a attachment. :) I don't guess it really matters.

CarmenF 09-04-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxana (Post 37909)

I added you to the list also. :yeah:

roxana 09-04-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarmenF (Post 37911)
I uploaded mine to photobucket and then sent it as a PM, but I guess you could send it as a attachment. :) I don't guess it really matters.
I added you to the list also. :yeah:

Ok, I got it, I guess my choice will be the first option :D
:thanks:I can´t wait !!!:woohoo:

luv2scrapmm 09-04-2010 10:18 AM

I want to play!!