MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge 10a (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4584)

Natalie from Pa 06-13-2010 06:34 PM

Telephone Challenge 10a

Hi everyone!
Please scraplift the previous player's layout. Remember in high school when we all learned how to write a story and we learned the 4 W's. I'd like you to tell the who, what & when but base your layout on the WHERE! Remember if you would like me to include your credits I will be happy to do so (saves you time later to leave more love for others instead of editing your layout) so just send them to me with your layout

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challlenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 10 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list.

Thanks for playing!!!!
1. Natalie from Pa
2. luv2scrapmm (Monica)
3. AmandaAnn
4. agrievingmommy (Denise)
5. Goofy's Girl
6. Disney Baby (Jennifer)
7. californiateri (Teri)
8. Britt
9. Princess Janas Mom :scrapbooking:
10. TanyaH666

TanyaH666 06-13-2010 06:56 PM

ME!!! i like this idea =)

AmandaAnn 06-13-2010 08:08 PM

Me!!!! :woohoo:

agrievingmommy 06-14-2010 08:57 AM

Me too!!! I want to play!

luv2scrapmm 06-14-2010 02:40 PM

I might be crazy since it is the end of the school year and I have a ton of paperwork and packing up to do but count me in:D.

Disney Baby 06-14-2010 02:57 PM

I want to play! Please :flowers:

californiateri 06-14-2010 03:52 PM

I'll play again!

Natalie from Pa 06-14-2010 04:13 PM

I have 3 more spots open!!!!

luv2scrapmm 06-14-2010 06:37 PM

BTW I leave for Disney a week from Saturday.... do you think it would make it to me by then? If not, would anyone mind if I was a little farther up near the top to be sure I get it done?:D pretty please:blush:....

TanyaH666 06-14-2010 09:54 PM

i can switch with Monica!!