MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #19 == Keep Your Cool (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7694)

This Dixie Pixie 06-04-2011 02:36 AM

Telephone Challenge #19 == Keep Your Cool

I thought that after the party ended, the heat would be off of my responsibilities and I could chillax long enough that I would find the time to get this challenge going. Ha! Since apparently that's not going to happen, I decided I might as well take the plunge and just dive into it.

Tired of the "cool" puns? Ok, I'll give you the scoop ;) on what this challenge's theme is. It's Summer time and we all know that Summer is hot hot hot in Florida and California! So we're going to do our LOs showing ways to keep our cool in Disney.

If you want to join just leave a reply in this thread and I will add you to the list!

If you have never participated in a Telephone challenge, the rules are really simple.
The first person creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose! Just stick to the theme in your scraplift.
It's a very simple and laid back kind of challenge.
Please pass your layout to the next participant within 24 hours if at all possible so that we can move right along.
Things happen, emergencies come up, computers fail, so if you need more than 48 hours, please notify me and we will see what we can do if you need to swap places with somebody.
Send your layout to me and to the person next in line by private message.
Do not post in the galleries at this time!
We will reveal all at one time.
If you want me to add your credits then the LO's are uploaded, send those to me also.
If you would rather do it yourself...that is fine too.

I'll take 15 people for this challenge.

Participants:
1. This Dixie Pixie
2. mouselvrmom
3. scrappinnewbie
4. sparklehal
5. alovesj95
6. karrieskreations
7. luv2scrapmm
8. Kramer.zoo
9. nadauh
10. bcalberti
11. r0binb
12. Mary Jo
13. MichaelsMomJo
14. Princess Janas Mom
15. shalinao

All full! I'm sorry if you want to do it and didn't quite sign up in time, but I'm pretty sure that Jennifer (Disney Baby) would love some volunteers to host the next one - that's one way to make sure you get to participate next time! ;) Link to the Sign Up page --> Telephone Challenge Hostess Sign Ups

I will start the challenge tomorrow and pass along my LO to Jenn by Tuesday. I'm still working on a PP but I'll post when it's ready. Everybody loves a surprise, right? :D

Here's the PP I am offering. I hope you like it!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...m/84a84aef.jpg

mouselvrmom 06-06-2011 10:13 PM

Well, Donna, I guess I'll be the first one to take the plunge on your cool challenge...:whistle::lol:

scrappinnewbie 06-07-2011 05:28 AM

I'll dive in. :)

It is always hot in Florida... lol... Not sure I have any real good photos showing how to cool off, but I do have some where we look melted....lol...

I look forward to playing.

sparklehal 06-07-2011 05:42 AM

Me, me, me, me, I wanna, I wanna! Sorry, lost my cool for a minute. (insert groans for the bad joke here)

I will have to see what I can come up with. Surely in all of these photos I have one I could use!

alovesj95 06-07-2011 10:22 AM

I would like to give it a try! Sounds interesting!

karrieskreations 06-07-2011 02:13 PM

me, me , me...i wanna play =)

shalinao 06-07-2011 03:53 PM

I'm so sad I'm gonna miss it...we leave on our European Cruise on Sunday and won't be back until the 27th! If you don't start for a few more days, I'd love to be #15...but I can catch the next one if it would hold things up!

luv2scrapmm 06-07-2011 06:16 PM

I'm in! We always go when it's August so keeping cool is something we are very familiar with!

Kramer.zoo 06-08-2011 10:04 AM

I'll Give It a Go!

This is my first attempt at a Telephone Challenge...I will take the next spot! :hooray:

nadauh 06-09-2011 02:32 AM

I would love to participate in this challenges. I'm going away for four days on 7/18, is that a problem (I never participated so I haven't got a clue!)?