MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Challenges (gen'l info/notes) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9739)
-   -   I have an Idea--What do you think? (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7054)

ljritchie 03-30-2011 12:44 PM

I have an Idea--What do you think?

Hello ladies!!

I am having this awful problem of forgetting when all of the different challenges start and stop. Like most of you, I am a challenge junkie and I MUST HAVE EVERY SINGLE PP OFFERED or close to it. No matter what time of day or night :eek: :scrapbooking:

All I can do now is click click back and forth back and forth to see when and where and the deadlines and it gets frustrating keeping it all straight in my head. I get confused easily you see. :crazy:::confused:

So I had this idea that I've been thinking about for a while now and wanted to share it with you. I propose we have a calendar link with a physical calendar and the names and dates (start to end) maybe in different colors for each challenge. Like a bar going from date to date. KWIM? That way we could all look at a glance to see what we should be working on and what can wait. Maybe that way we won't miss out and be a day late or something. Like me. :eek:

What do you guys think? Let me know ok? I'll even volunteer to create it and manage it and keep it up to date.

If you are still reading, a big THANKS to you!!

Lisa

Doe 03-30-2011 01:22 PM

Yes, I like that. I'm visual. If it were a Google calendar, I could add it to my 'Droid, LOL!

ljritchie 03-30-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doe (Post 60219)
Yes, I like that. I'm visual. If it were a Google calendar, I could add it to my 'Droid, LOL!

That's an EXCELLENT idea. It could have a link and if you don't have a phone, no worries. Just look on the computer.

WDW Scrap Princess 03-30-2011 03:02 PM

I would love that! i am also a PP junkie and i am always lost, finally i bought a separate calendar and i write it down but having it electronically would be awesome!:thumbsup:

marlajb 03-30-2011 03:10 PM

I'd love that, too... right now I'm obsessively checking to see when the new challenges are posted because I can't seem to remember which day they start... a calendar is a great idea.

Ruby 03-30-2011 03:21 PM

Awesome idea!

cassidyk 03-30-2011 04:24 PM

Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

poohaddict 03-30-2011 04:41 PM

Fantastic idea!!!!!

ljritchie 03-30-2011 05:08 PM

With the moderator's permission, I'd like to make one up to test and see if you all like it. Would that be ok? I'll make it in Google and link it back here.

WDW Scrap Princess 03-30-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljritchie (Post 60244)
With the moderator's permission, I'd like to make one up to test and see if you all like it. Would that be ok? I'll make it in Google and link it back here.

Nice and colorful!
with Greens, yellows, Pinks, blues :woohoo: