MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9759)
-   -   Huge THANK YOUS for the marathon fun! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16312)

Jcfdelaware 07-31-2017 06:15 AM

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!This was my first time here and and actually came across the site just a few days ago and read about the speed scrap. Honeslty I was not sure if I was up to the challange being so new. You guys ROCK and made it fun and enjoyable and I keep coming back for more. Thank you for all the hard work that I am sure goes into running an event like this. Unfortunately for me my pictures are limited to the one trip in 1996. I guess that I will have to start borrowing other peoples pictures to scrap. Stopping now that it is over and looking back at other posts I see that I have made some mistakes. I hope to get better at the posting aspect. Thanks so much again.

luv2scrapmm 07-31-2017 06:16 AM

Ditto to what everyone said!!

I couldn't chat, but this weekend kick started my mojo! I have been in a scrapping funk for a while. Going to try and get back into some of the weekly challenges.

Thanks to the hostesses, the designers, the organizers, and Carol!! So glad I got to meet you at DL!!😘

meagan43 07-31-2017 06:29 AM

Although this time, I chatted more than scrapped since we away in Yosemite, it was so nice to have everything all set up and having the chats on Slack allowed me to join in the chats from the top of Mirror Lake, in between biking down the Valley, hanging out in (what was) Curry Village and after rafting the Merced. I wish that I could have gotten more layouts down, but the team did such a great job for what I could get done.
Thanks to the chat hosts, designers that donated goodies and offered great sales, and especially to the administrators who set it all up.
You are all the best

QuiltyMom 07-31-2017 12:10 PM

Yes, I agree!! Thank you to everyone!! :yeah:

Spacecadetswife 08-01-2017 07:30 AM

Adding my thanks to Carol and Crew for all the hard work! Fun, but exhausting weekend. Accomplished a lot. Got me off my lazy digi bum. :yes::hooray::yeah:

robills 08-01-2017 07:54 AM

Thanks!

Thanks to all the organizers/hosts/donators! I loved getting back into this - all your combined hard work and prizes are much appreciated. Thanks so much!

cmtscrap 08-01-2017 08:49 AM

Yes...Thank you to everyone that hosted and donated prizes. And a huge THANK YOU to Carol. We wouldn't have this wonderful site without any of you!

KristeenK 08-01-2017 04:27 PM

What SHE said

and her and her and her! THANK YOU to everyone! :thanks::thanks:

bellbird 08-01-2017 04:54 PM

Yes totally big thanks to everyone - you all rock for donating your time and skill and making this all so fun & motivating!

shaines 08-05-2017 10:38 AM

Thank you to everyone who helped out making this past weekend of scrapping so much fun! The PP prizes were wonderful and the added coupons that were given out, were a really nice surprise! Also, thank you for the sales! I was able to finish all the challenges and got in some shopping too!