MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Challenges (gen'l info/notes) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9739)
-   -   Looking for a PP for your challenge? (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4583)

QuiltyMom 06-13-2010 05:40 PM

Looking for a PP for your challenge?

Connie Prince has offered to make one for a challenge here. She said that she had lots of fun coming up with her tea party kit from a while back and would love to make another.

Just PM me and I'll get you in touch with her.

Jan

britt 06-14-2010 10:07 PM

Wow how nice of her!! I love Connie's designs. :D

snowdrop 06-15-2010 12:56 AM

Awesome! I totally love the Tea Cup kit she did. :) If I had a challenge coming up, I'd jump on this! ;)

tukogirl 06-16-2010 12:01 PM

Sending you a PM :thumbsup:

QuiltyMom 06-16-2010 06:35 PM

Connie's PP offer has been taken, but I'm going to put out some feelers to see if there are any other designers interested in helping us out! I'll let you know what I find out.

Susan0326 06-17-2010 07:19 PM

Persnickety Prints, an AWESOME print company, is going to give us two $10 gift cards as prizes. I was going to sign up to host, but it's going to be awhile till the next challenge is available. If anyone is hosting soon, I'll be glad to coordinate the prizes with them.

If you don't have a company you print with, please give them a try. They ship fast, package extremely well, and the images are amazing! Much better than the prints I've received from Costco or Shutterfly. $5.00 flat rate shipping, too. They had free shipping last week and I ordered a bunch. The prints are thick and the colors are perfect! Also, I didn't lose any of my images on the bleed.

snowdrop 06-18-2010 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan0326 (Post 28308)
If you don't have a company you print with, please give them a try. They ship fast, package extremely well, and the images are amazing! Much better than the prints I've received from Costco or Shutterfly. $5.00 flat rate shipping, too. They had free shipping last week and I ordered a bunch. The prints are thick and the colors are perfect! Also, I didn't lose any of my images on the bleed.

I know I've heard lots of great things about them, but I seem to be the only one who's had problems with them. :( I got a bunch printed, and the corners were bent. I told them about half were bent (even though all the prints had bent corners, only half were really bad.) They sent those half again, and they were all bent again, this time in a different way. *shrug*

Susan0326 06-18-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowdrop (Post 28332)
I know I've heard lots of great things about them, but I seem to be the only one who's had problems with them. :( I got a bunch printed, and the corners were bent. I told them about half were bent (even though all the prints had bent corners, only half were really bad.) They sent those half again, and they were all bent again, this time in a different way. *shrug*

Heather, that's terrible. Did they offer to replace them again? I hate you had a bad experience. I wonder if it was something happening with your post office or mail person? We had some portraits mailed to us that we had taken professionaly and our mailman kept bending them. I had to get them replaced twice due to the damage and it didn't get better until I asked the company to put them in a package that the mailman couldn't bend. Thankfully, we have a different mailman and our mail no longer gets mutilated.

hobbes130 06-28-2010 08:09 AM

Hi Susan have these coupons been snagged yet? I am trying to put together goodie bags for the 3 overall winners for our marathon speed scrap weekend so these would be great.

Let me know

:thanks:

Susan0326 06-28-2010 09:32 AM

They are still available and you are welcome to use them!