MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Design Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9715)
-   -   Design Challenge #34? (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16210)

shahar29 07-17-2017 11:01 AM

Design Challenge #34?

I'm excited about our next Design Challenge. Are we sticking with color palette or are we going to do some themes?

can't wait!!!!

Thanks Christina for keeping us going!

Shahar

frogfish 07-20-2017 07:22 PM

After the setbacks in the uploading process last challenge, I'm reorganizing a bit and getting things ready for DC34; I'll have it up soon. Thanks for your patience :) You are all amazing for keeping the Design Challenge going for so long!!! :yeah:

frogfish 07-21-2017 08:26 AM

So, now I'm realizing that PhotoBucket is not going to work anymore...
I have used them to store DC color swatches that I embed in the MS posts, but with the changes they've made regarding 3rd party hosting, that is no longer an option (I'm not going to pay $40 per month for that). Does anyone have suggestions for a free alternative to PhotoBucket? I literally only use it for the DC color swatches...

I'm thinking this next challenge will be a theme challenge so I can get it up and running while I find a PhotoBucket replacement.

Scrappin2girls 07-21-2017 01:36 PM

im not sure how well it would work but.. maybe everyone uploads their own stuff to dropbox and then we only share the link to that kit in the forum thread? Kinda like how we share our freebie for the hop but we only let the participants have the link? Thats really the only idea i have. Hopefully you'll figure something out :)

roxana 07-22-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogfish (Post 170021)
So, now I'm realizing that PhotoBucket is not going to work anymore...
I have used them to store DC color swatches that I embed in the MS posts, but with the changes they've made regarding 3rd party hosting, that is no longer an option (I'm not going to pay $40 per month for that). Does anyone have suggestions for a free alternative to PhotoBucket? I literally only use it for the DC color swatches...

I'm thinking this next challenge will be a theme challenge so I can get it up and running while I find a PhotoBucket replacement.

That's a great idea Christina, the theme I mean!! About the host I use Servimg.com, for many years now, and never had issues, allows uploading jpegs and pngs and at the same time lets you choose different size options. Oh and it's free LOL