MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge 9b - You can "quote" me on that. (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4457)

missi_me 06-01-2010 09:32 AM

Telephone Challenge 9b - You can "quote" me on that.

Hello everyone! Melissa (missi_me) here to bring you another Telephone Challenge but I am adding a twist because that makes it more fun *insert evil laugh*. Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual but use a Disney movie, song, or show quote that best fits your layout. For instance, if your layout is about Buzz Lightyear, you could quote, "To infinity and beyond" or if you are doing something about Hannah Montana you could quote "telephone challenge hostess say what?". If you have any questions about the theme, please let me know.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout. Remember, layout must be something Disney related.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 10 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list.

Thanks for playing!!!!
1. Melissa (missi_me)
2. Natalie (Natalie from PA)
3. Angela (Amazz)
4. Linece
5. Goofy's Girl
6. Ruthie Roo
7. Pennylane
8. Susan0326
9. karrieskreations
10. californiateri <--------:scrapbooking:

Natalie from Pa 06-01-2010 10:15 AM

I haven't played in awhile.....count me in!:woohoo::woohoo:

amazz 06-01-2010 11:25 AM

I'll play. :sorcerer:

Linece 06-01-2010 11:30 AM

It will be my first telephone challenge and i want to participate but is the time zone a problem ? When i scrap here it's the night in usa ...:blush:

If it's not a problem you can count on me (maybe i'll need a little help to know how to "pass" my layout to the next participant).

missi_me 06-01-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linece (Post 25922)
It will be my first telephone challenge and i want to participate but is the time zone a problem ? When i scrap here it's the night in usa ...:blush:

If it's not a problem you can count on me (maybe i'll need a little help to know how to "pass" my layout to the next participant).

Time zone is not a problem at all. Welcome. Warning: you will be addicted to these challenges. I'm just saying.

Linece 06-01-2010 12:06 PM

Cool ! I have one more last question , when a scrapper does a scraplift ... does he or she has to follow some rules like using the same colors or template that the last scrapper used or both ? how many details does she have to change ?

I hope my question is clear ...:blush:

missi_me 06-01-2010 12:08 PM

Thanks for playing ladies.

kateolas 06-01-2010 01:29 PM

I'll play !!! Missed the last ones ... I was too busy. :(

RuthieRoo 06-01-2010 02:04 PM

Sign me up please!!! I was on vacation & am having scrap withdrawals. :eek:

missi_me 06-01-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linece (Post 25927)
Cool ! I have one more last question , when a scrapper does a scraplift ... does he or she has to follow some rules like using the same colors or template that the last scrapper used or both ? how many details does she have to change ?

I hope my question is clear ...:blush:

You can use the same number of pictures, same colors, same general theme, it doesn't matter. You aren't trying to make the exact layout. It is your version of the layout you are sent. You can change everything or nothing at all (except the photos).