MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   January 27-29, 2012 Speed Scrap Marathon (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9527)

scrappinnewbie 01-16-2012 10:04 AM

January 27-29, 2012 Speed Scrap Marathon

Are you ready for our 3rd Annual Speed Scrap Marathon? I sure hope so! The planning is in the works for Jan 27-29th. Mark you calendars. You won't want to miss all the fun!

The format is basically like last year.... lots of Speed Scraps, tons of great prizes, lots of chatting, a half marathon goodie bag and a full goodie bag if you get them all completed. Yeah! I promise...you WILL want to be a part of the fun.

I will be back soon with more information, some specific times and some eye candy to tempt you. I just wanted to get the word out so you could mark your calendars and start chatting up the upcoming fun.

So are you excited? Are you ready? Let's :chat:

Carolc 01-16-2012 10:10 AM

Thanks so much for organizing this, Melinda! Let me know what I can help with. :)

luv2scrapmm 01-16-2012 10:31 AM

Woo hoo!! Guess I better get my report cards filled in early if possible! My goal is to get do them all so I can get a good start on last year's trip. Last year's speed scrap marathons finished my niece's first trip.

obumpus 01-16-2012 12:25 PM

Yays! Can't wait! Thanks so much for putting this all together, Melinda. Let me know if you need any help. :)

liriel 01-16-2012 12:51 PM

Sounds Awesome! I can host one on the 28th in the morning or early afternoon.

snowdrop 01-16-2012 01:37 PM

So sad, I'll be away that whole weekend. :( maybe I can do one or 2 if I have free time or something.

vew-tori 01-16-2012 01:40 PM

I can't wait! Don't know of anything we have going on that weekend. I need to get my SBC 4.0 upgrade loaded so I can get used to it by then!

scrappinnewbie 01-16-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liriel (Post 92521)
Sounds Awesome! I can host one on the 28th in the morning or early afternoon.

Thanks Julie. I will keep you posted.

scrappinnewbie 01-16-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowdrop (Post 92532)
So sad, I'll be away that whole weekend. :( maybe I can do one or 2 if I have free time or something.

Bummer.... :(

I know the timing isn't going to work for everyone, but do try to pop in when you can.

scrappinnewbie 01-16-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vew-tori (Post 92533)
I can't wait! Don't know of anything we have going on that weekend. I need to get my SBC 4.0 upgrade loaded so I can get used to it by then!

I hear it is different from 3.0. ;) I have decided to wait until my personal timing is better to learn something new... lol... but that is me....

Good luck in learning the new program. I will be asking for help from you later when I venture into that water... lol...