MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9759)
-   -   Huge THANK YOUS for the marathon fun! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16312)

scrappinnewbie 07-30-2017 06:51 PM

Huge THANK YOUS for the marathon fun!

A huge THANK YOU to all our hostesses, donators, sponsors and MouseScrappers Marathon Team. I know first hand what work and time it takes to prepare for this weekend.

The marathon was a huge success. Thank you all for your time and energy putting it together.

MouseScrappers is the best site. I hope we can all keep up the scrapping momentum and don't forget to leave loves in the gallery.

Thanks again guys!

3BluEyedBabies 07-30-2017 07:15 PM

THANK YOU!!

Thank you all so very much! I was so very bummed to miss last year, but this year definitely made up for it! I didn't stress about not having enough kits to use nor getting the pages done. Everything was just perfect! THis is truly the best groups of gals! I'll be back to leave lots of love tomorrow, but right now my eyes are feeling a bit crossed and I NEED to watch Game of Thrones! Thanks again!

:hooray::hooray::thanks::thanks:

Aussiegirl 07-30-2017 07:21 PM

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend full of scrapping and chatting! Thank you to the hosts and designers for the wonderful donations and prizes for this fun time!

BIG THANK YOU to Carol for starting this site in the first place! It's the perfect place for us to share our love of Disney (the love that family and friends may not understand fully...but we all "get it"!)

Don't forget, we can keep this momentum going with signing up and participating in the monthly/weekly challenges! Here is the forum with the different ones hosted each month: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9626

ljritchie 07-30-2017 07:22 PM

Thank you to everyone involved. It was so nice to get some pages done and be inspired by all of the enormous talent.

DianeInOz 07-30-2017 07:27 PM

Yes, great time, I scrapped a TON and got some mojo back!! All great things!

roxana 07-30-2017 08:30 PM

Big thanks to all the designers, hostesses, and everyone who participated, and especially Carol!!

Marie 07-30-2017 10:22 PM

Big thanks to everyone involved in making another awesome Mousescrappers Marathon Weekend! :thanks: This is such a fun group!

Looking forward to seeing all the great pages in the gallery tomorrow and leaving some love.

Romajo 07-31-2017 12:35 AM

Yay for all who did something to make this a success: designers, hosts, behind-the-scenes-gals, participants and Carol!
I finished all my pages and had even time to do some fun things with my family during the weekend as well.
I loved to be in the chat every now and then. Normally I couldn't keep up, but when I had the forum open in one browser and the chat in another, it was pretty easy.
Anyway, I have had fun, but am glad it's over... well, I am already looking forward to next year's... ;)
Thanks to all!

Therapy97 07-31-2017 05:52 AM

Thanks so very, very much to all the designers for their wonderful prizes and generosity and to those who put all of this to gather year after year... you amaze me!!! It is the one thing I look forward to every year. I can't believe I finished another one of these marathons... every year I doubt myself and manage to pull through.

This place has always felt like home and I love all the people who scrap in here! This was the place that got me into digital scrapping and taught me sooo much. I will always appreciate this site!!!

LoveitScrapit 07-31-2017 06:10 AM

Thank you all!!!! I enjoyed seeing all the awesome pages fill the gallery off to leave some luv!!