View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
------> Here for SS #91 <------- with Julie (liriel)

Speed Scrap Guidelines

All LOs must be Disney related (or you may do a non-Disney theme park from the WDW/DL areas).

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late, don’t worry that you missed the start, you can still play along. Just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Here is what you are playing for:

Please send thanks to Cindy (cindys732003) for donating this awesome template as a PP today.

Here are your instructions:

1. Use 2 photos for your layout. No more no less.

2. Use only 2 colors for your page. You can use as many different shades of those 2 colors as you wish, but only 2 colors (and you can use white).

3. Since our PP is a template donated by Cindy Schneider, go pick out a template to use. It doesn’t have to be one of Cindy’s, just any template.

4. I want to see a couple of metal elements on your page.

5. Add a string or two.

6. Add a one word title.

7. Add some sparkle or a paint splat. Then journal and date if you like.

I am going to give you some extra time for this one since this is a crazy weekend. You will have until 12:00 am EST tonight to post your pages.

Here is my page:

Remember:
There will be Goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread and put a link to each of their LOs. They can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify for the goodie bags.
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by liriel; 01-28-2012 at 11:14 AM.

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links