View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
tukogirl

Telephone Challenge #24 - MouseScrappers Birthday!

Thank you all for signing up for our Birthday Telephone challenge (your page doesn't have to be birthday themed)

We will have two groups. I will start them both. With 10 people in the group our telephone should take about 15 days.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person only. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Group1
tukogirl
meagan43
tiggernjen
pixleyyy
Gwendlite
ana Carol
scrappinnewbie
Californiateri
Lilendgirl
lovetoscrapmm
DONE!

Group 2
tukogirl
WDWscrapprincess
gfengel
romajo
amordemar
alclark11
Chef Minnie Mouse
Charelknel
Robills
sthompsonfoto DONE!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 06-06-2013 at 10:50 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links