View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Template Challenge #275 June 1 - 15, 2019

Good morning all!

The next template for you to play with is from Melinda (mmbstaley). It's inspired from a beautiful page she made for the 10th anniversary week we had in April titled "Florida, Here We Come".

I used it to make a page about a lesson I learned in 2017 at Universal - BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT YOUR PHONE WHEN RIDING A RIDE! Twice on that trip I almost lost my phone - all on the same day. The first was riding The Forbidden Journey. Thankfully I felt it slide from my pocket and I was able to grab it during the ride. I should have learned then, but I didn't. The next time I lost it was on the Transformers ride. That time was a little scarier and a bit more of a lesson learned. Here's my page using Melinda's template:

I also posted it here

I cannot wait to see what everyone creates. Also remember the rules:
1. If you download, please complete your page, post it in the MouseScrappers gallery and coordinating forum.
2. Post both the Gallery Link here and the Forum Link. If you need help finding where in the forum to post your page, please let me know!
3. Your page should feature Disney or the surrounding areas.
4. No double dipping on challenges.
5. Make sure to leave love on other member's pages. We all love to receive love, don't we?

Here are your links. Included formats are png, psd, tif, page
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 06-02-2019 at 09:31 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links