View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Here is mine....My Mother In Law of all people is a hero in my life. She is the most unselfish, caring person. She is willing to drop everything to help anyone. I never have to ask her to help she is always doing laundry, cooking, cleaning and playing with my kids even when she is AT MY HOUSE! She spent 2 weeks with us when my son was born helping out...she wasn't the one sitting and holding the baby....she was cooking and cleaning and playing with my older child. She is an amazing lady...how many people can say that about an In Law?

Love the pages I am seeing! Great job!!
WOW, She is amazing, what a treasure! Keep her!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote