View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #66
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayooo View Post
Okay, but there's not really a rule about it then as I see it...
And is there a rule about what you are and aren't allowed to do with your own products?
Well, actually that is just one place I found it. You need to message Christina directly about this. I guess it's just become an understood "rule' that we all follow, out of respect for each other, our work and Mousescrappers. The women here work hard on organizing and planning this. It's something they have asked of us (to keep from posting our parts of the Mega kit) and we all follow. It builds the anticipation.

You part is still technically your part. You own the copyright and can do with it as you please (from what I understand). I can only speak for myself. But I LOVE Mousescrappers. Disney and Digital Designing. Taking part in these design challenges is not only fun and a great way to design, but it's a way we can give back. A way to support the site.

The Forums and Challenges here at MS are not only my favorite because they center around Disney, but because everyone is so supportive, cooperative, loyal, and kind. In the years since I've joined, never any drama.

I can't say with certainty that its a 'rule', but a guideline, yes.

Write Chistina, she'll know for sure.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote