View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Disney Photopass CD Question...

We just returned from Disney--the weather was great, we had a great time; but man was it crowded!! I may have to rethink my future Spring break WDW trips!! I really, really wanted to go to Epcot from the time it opened until the time it closed; but I was out-voted and we spent the morning at Downtown Disney and ended up missing a lot of the characters I really wanted to see; SNow White, Mulan, and Mary Poppins who we have yet to meet. I wasn't happy, but what can you do? It was so crowded and we just seemed to miss every character except Alice. Sorry for the ramble! I'm sure many of you know how I feel. We still got to meet almost 30 characters this trip, though.

Anyway, we have over 200 pics on the photopass--thank goodness to WDW photographers for all the great extra pics especially since my new camera seemed to eat batteries and I missed a few pics with characters--how many of you just do the photo download when you buy all the pics as opposed to the CD? I can just make my own CD after I buy the download right?? I should have purchased the photopass before we left but I was caught up with running my son to the doctor and the hospital right before we left for strep throat. I've never purchased it before so I'm new to this. I took advantage of all their cute borders and added them to many pics to print in the future(probably from shutterfly).

ALso, any one know of where I could find any promo codes to save a few bucks??

Thanks for any help! You gals are great!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links