View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Here for SS 150

Hi everyone. Hope you are having a fun time here celebrating
Mousesscrappers 4th birthday with all the wonderful people here!!! Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

It's a long story and week for that matter, but I am out of town right now and for a lot of crazy reasons, I am still here in
Granbury, Texas. You might have seen them on the national news; as they suffered an EF4 tornado earlier this week. My family lives here and they were spared and shook up but fine.

I am hosting your speed scrap now and thank you Melinda for hosting the chat portion. You are awesome!!!

So I don't have my pp ready to shoe yet but will hopefully here in a little while.

I know you have had a busy weekend, so you guys are lucking out. Well to make it easier in everyone, am going to give you ALL a present and post all the instructions at once and you have until this time tomorrow to finish. Hope that's ok. wink wink.

So here we go. Mine in a hodgepodge of steps and ideas, but I hope you enjoy and have fun. .

1. You may use any number of papers and patterns, but you must use both. I love stacking and turning them. Try to make them different shapes or sizes if you can.

2. When I went to WDW last, it was Halloween. So please use Purple, Orange, Black, and Green somewhere in your layout. Other colors are up to you. It can be in the pics, elements, paper, etc. It doesn't matter.

3. It's been 4 years--the same as MS birthday age--since I've gone to see my pal Mickey. So please choose 4 photos to use.

4. That was in 2009 so choose 9 elements. Anything you want. They must each be unique. You can duplicate but 9 different ones please.

5. I love clusters, so please make 3 of them using some of those elements. Please try to make 3 different ones if you can with at least 4 elements in each one.

6. I love big titles, so let's see one on those with and alpha or font or any combo there of.

7. The obligatory "rocking" of shadows applies and anything else you think you need or want to use. Journal or date if you would like. Your prize will be coming out the end of the week so please bear with me. It will be worth it! I promise! Also, I will ask that Melinda give me a list of all chatters and I will get your pp out as well. Sound good?

Enjoy and happy birthday again Mousesscrappers ! May you have many more.

All the standard rules apply and again you will have until 2:00 CST Monday to finish.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links