View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
tukogirl

** Weekly Challenge Signups and format **

PLEASE NOTE THAT WEEKLY CHALLENGES HAVE ADJUSTED TO A TWO WEEK TIME FRAME - THANK YOU!

Here are the guidelines for weekly challenges:

1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Rules should be flexible enough to allow for both traditional and digital scrapbooking
3) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
4) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
5) A challenge will begin on a Thursday and run for 2 weeks; through Wednesday of the second week
6) Providing participation prizes and selecting 'winners' are optional - this is left to the discretion of the host
7) Please keep an eye on your thread. Don't post the rules and then disappear all week - please keep an open dialog with participants and make sure they are posting where they need to be.
8) Let's all keep it fun and supportive... we are here to motivate each other.
9) If you are going to require love left please make the requirement no more than 5
10) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

The subject line of these challenges should begin with "Weekly Challenge #" followed by the number and the dates
If you are interested in hosting, please sign up below. Thanks!

WE NEED HOSTS, PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

Let's keep this going and fill in these slots!

#423 - Dec 8 - 28 tukogirl
#424 - Dec 29 - Jan 11 OPEN
#425 - Jan 12 - Jan 25 OPEN

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 12-05-2020 at 08:22 PM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links