View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:13 PM   #13
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
My goal is to finish again this year! I've done the last few years (possibly all of them? I've lost most of the medals between hard drive transfers), so here's hoping to make this one work. I'm working all weekend, though, so I may not make it. I don't have my Sunday schedule yet, but I'm at Disney Junior all day Friday and roving all day Saturday, so I'll be dead-ish Saturday night. Depending on what I get scheduled Sunday, I may try to trade it for a shorter day, because ugh, a 10.5 hour shift the day before is brutal and I'd much rather be scrapping.

Although if anyone is running low on photos and wants some to play around with, let me know! My to-do list easily over 200 pages at this point, and I haven't been able to print books in the longest time because nothing is finished.
What do you mean you're at Disney Junior all day? Sounds tiring. (and loud!) LOL
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote