View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylayne View Post
Ok, I feel like a dork, but I have a question...

I have points ( not a lot) but when I go to buy a pin it says I have NO points at all?? Ideas?
I know it's a little confusing. You currently have 104 'Points for posts' (I can see this in your profile and clicking on the "Experience" tab). The points that show under your signature is larger because you get points for other things (days online, filling out a profile, etc). You have enough to get one pin so far (they are 100 points each).

There are currently 5 categories of pins. Everyone can 'buy' pins with their 'points for posts' from the "Disney Pin Collection" and the Holiday and Misc pin categories. You'll need to refer 2 people to get any pins from the 'Referral' collection. And the last one is reserved for special pins that I (or the moderators) want to give out. So if you see a '0' showing there is either a problem with the counter and I need to run the recalculate function, or perhaps you are looking at one of the other categories that you don't have points for? Which category were you looking at?

Hope that helps...

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 05-16-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote