View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Telephone Challenge #23 - Thankful for Disney

Last year, we celebrated my 40th birthday and Thanksgiving at WDW. As we approach Thanksgiving and focus on the many blessings that we have in our lives, I would like to do a Thankful for Disney theme. The only requirement is to include something Disney that you are thankful for - your family time at Disney, a Disney castmember, a Disney memory, etc. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. May you appreciate everything wonderful that you have in our life!

1. Disney Baby - Jennifer
2. miranda - Miranda
3. meejay - Jaime
4. Jojo - Jojo
5. rObinb - Robin
6. kamra - Denise
7. winipeg1 - Helen
8. poohaddict - Donna
9 californiateri - Teri
10. MusicMouse - Trudie
11. Kramer.zoo - Jessica
12. WDW Scrap Princess - Teresa
13. alovesj95 - Alice
14. sparkelhal - April<==
15. gfengel - Gayle
16. Karrieskreations - Karrie

If you have never participated in a Telephone challenge, the rules are really simple.

The first person creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose!
It's very simple and laid back kind of challenge.
We usually ask that you pass your layout within 24 hours so that we can move right along.
Things happen, emergencies come up, computers fail... so if you need more than 48 hours or cannot complete the layout, please notify the host and we will make the proper arrangements if anything needs to be changed.

In a private message send your layout to me and to the person next in line.
Do not post in the galleries at this time. you may upload to photobucket, flikr or a similar website and share the image link. Need help? Just let me know.
We will reveal all at one time.
If you want me to add your credits when the LO's are uploaded, send those to me also.
If you would rather do it yourself...that is fine too.

That's it. Easy Peasy right? Let's get going!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Last edited by Disney Baby; 01-12-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links