View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #19
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes130 View Post
This is a great idea can't wait to see our members best work featured in its own special thread

When do we start with this and how is it going to work, can we post our own favs or will the thread host be posting them for us
We're still finalizing the rules so to speak, but anyone will get to pic layouts they love .... And they will have their own home (thread) as well.

I think this is a good idea ... because I mentioned that there are a lot of layouts that people just create and put in their member galleries that don't really get seen like some do with challenges. So it will be another place to showcase some really outstanding work.

Member participation is so needed with this ... glad that there are a lot interested in this. Can't WAIT to get started.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote