View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Thanks Kayla for the templates! I must said that at first sight all your explanation was like , but then after dl (BTW I dl 5x7, but I could print in 4x6 finally) and looking at the templates, well I thought it can´t be that , but I may have to scraplift someone or at least get some inspiration from someone pages cause actually don´t have a clue of how to start an autograph book, I know the first page will be the hardest one. I will have to make 4 pages, cause I want them printed in Couché paper( dont know if it´s the same name in english..actually it´s french but they call it like that here) and talking to my assistant in my printing site she told me there was a min of 4 prints, less than that I would have to print in photo paper. Well let´s see what can be done!!!
I´ll need some advice in the size issue, what´s the best size to print? is 4x6 too small? I don´t know I´m thinking about the hairy, big characters trying to write their siggy in a 4x6 page!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote