View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #8
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohaddict View Post
I use SBC+ and for over an hour have looled for the blend function could you help me out.
Okey Dokey!

On the functions ribbon along the top of the screen... select the tab marked
cut&fill

now select the 'arrow' to open 'straight'

select 'blended edge'

the shaded area will be the part that will disappear when you click 'cut'
so that it blends smoothly and doesn't just chop off... there are 3 'edges' to the cutting line. The one set will spread evenly apart when you click on it and drag it. This double line will determine how quickly your image will fade out. The wider it is the more gradual the blending.

I usually have to try it a few times... and use the wonderful 'undo' button til I get it how I want.

Hope that makes sense! I wish I knew how to do those screen shots like Tanya does... I don't think I explain things as well as I can 'show' them...kwim??
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote