View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
momtoprincesses
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Gimp
Camera: Canon T1
Weekly Challenge #190 (06/19 to 6/25)

Hi and welcome everyone to my first challenge! I'm Sandy and will be your hostess for this challenge and I'm very excited.

This summer, my triplets will turn 7th yo and we will not be going to Disney for the first time since their first b-day to celebrate. They have been very sadden by the news over the past few weeks. I've decided to cheer them up and make this challenge about them and got them to help me with it.

Our requirements for this challenge are as follow...
1. Choose 3 photos
2. Add some pink, purple and blue any where in your page
3. My girls believe that every page needs a little bling so anything sparkly
4. We want at least 3 pattern papers incorporated in your page
5. We all love summer and would love to see a colorful LO
7. We very important to have 7 of something for their 7th b-day

Now for the rules:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category and in the appropriate forum
3) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.
4)Please leave some love to other members. Let's face it, we all love to see comments about our hard work.

here's my take on it. It's from our trip with my mom and brother.

Now for the prize... 2 people will get a $10 gift certificate to Megan's Turnidge store. I just love her work. Here's the link to her blog/store if you want to check it out. One prize will be given by random and the other will be selected by my daughters and it should be interesting to get the 3 to agree on something for once.

Thanks for playing

Canada Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by momtoprincesses; 06-28-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Sponsored Links