Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljritchie View Post
Ok. Pardon my dumbness, but do we pass along one person's layout or are we working on one of our own? I'm sorry. I can make anything difficult. I just want to do a good job for you guys.
I didn't get it at first..It was so simple that it stumped me! lol

The person ahead of you in line will send you their layout. You make one of your own using theirs as inspiration. You can copy composition, colors, theme, whatever you choose. You then send a copy of your layout only to the next person in line and to me also so I can make the photo album and the reveal sample.

Please don't hesitate to ask any other questions you need to! I had a ton of them
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote