Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Okey Dokey!

On the functions ribbon along the top of the screen... select the tab marked
cut&fill

now select the 'arrow' to open 'straight'

select 'blended edge'

the shaded area will be the part that will disappear when you click 'cut'
so that it blends smoothly and doesn't just chop off... there are 3 'edges' to the cutting line. The one set will spread evenly apart when you click on it and drag it. This double line will determine how quickly your image will fade out. The wider it is the more gradual the blending.

I usually have to try it a few times... and use the wonderful 'undo' button til I get it how I want.

Hope that makes sense! I wish I knew how to do those screen shots like Tanya does... I don't think I explain things as well as I can 'show' them...kwim??
I thought it might have been that but couldn't figure it out. I got it now though.

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote