View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #19
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I forgot to mention that I hope both digi & paper scrappers will join in! I love that we've had some paper entries the last few challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzerbear19 View Post
I know what you mean about taking pictures of food. We never really photographed our food until we went to WDW in 2007. We used to make fun of my brother for doing it, but not anymore.
At first, my mom made fun of me, too. So I didn't really take pics of everything, just most of our table service meals, but not quick service or buffets. But then she came around & after the meal came, would turn her plate to make sure I got a good pic, or hold it up & ask if I wanted her to angle it for a better pic. Now I no longer worry about looking strange (especially since you see others doing it at Disney!), and always try to get pics of even quick service & our buffet food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
Fun challenge, thanks Heather! Love the word art! This one will be hard! I didn't learn about photographing food, until AFTER our Disney trip! Now I'm all set for next time though. I'm sure I'll come up with something. Do you think making a QP to use for a meal next time would work, if I can't come up with anything else?!
Sure, whatever works best for you! You don't have to include a pic of food, even if you have a restaurant you haven't scrapped yet from your trip, that works too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
I don't think I have food pics from Disney, but I have serving dishes and soup bowls that are Disney....might have to "stage" something! LOL =) Great challenge and WA! =) Thanks!
Haha! As I said to Dawn, if you have a restaurant where you don't have a pic of actual food that you haven't scrapped yet from your trip, that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiltyMom View Post
I love this idea! I have so many photos from our '07 trip that I never scrapped, so I've a lot to choose from. And our cruise pics, too. I love disney food. And I never knew that the Pop waffles had the logo inside of them!
Your cruise food pics always make me drool. Haha, funny thing is I saw the waffles on the menu & thought they were cute. Then when they added the strawberries, they completely covered the logo! So I had to push off all the strawberries to take the pic. They were really good, though, they made them while you waited.

Onto the layouts! Thanks for all the entries so far!

Fran98765-Crystal Palace is one of our favs, we do it almost every trip! You can see how happy he is in those pics! I love the colors, the selective coloring, & the great journaling! Don't forget to post it on the forum in the right section.

Chef Minnie Mouse-Cool! So jealous about meeting Remy! When I went in '07 he was there, but I hadn't seen the movie yet so I didn't go meet him. Just a few months later I went back after seeing (and loving) the movie, but he was already gone. Love how you combined that pic with the cheese plate pic, so original.

CynthiaY2-How fun! I love how you used a pic of the restaurant as the background & the extracted menu pic! I've never eaten there, but I agree the Fantasmic dinner package is SO worth it, especially during busy times (plus it's fun to go in a special entrance!) Cute clip art, too.

lynett_rock-Haha, as I already said, my mom thought the same thing at first but changed her mind. She even told me about this guy at Boma trying to balance a pic of his food and taking a pic while standing. Amateur, doesn't know to wait until you sit down. Iove the colors, all the circles, and the angled pic! Looks like everyone enjoyed it! I'm too scared to eat at 50s Primetime! I hardly ever finish my food, and I'm worried I'll get called out for that or something else by the waitress & humiliated. Some people find that fun, I don't have that kind of personality!

Pooh46-This is so eyecatching! I love the colors, the cool date element & the large pic at the top! Did you enjoy it there? I've heard mixed reviews. I'm wondering if we should have gone when we stayed there.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower