View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Scraplift Challenge #136 - May 9 - May 22, 2015

Well, I am jumping in at the last minute to host one of my favorite challenges!

Once you have completed this scraplift challenge, I will send you the download link to
Most Magical Place: Journal/Date Cards created by Neverland Scraps

For our "challenge" part, I want you to lift a layout from someone whose Username starts with the same letter as your own username. My username is Aussiegirl, so I will look for someone who's username starts with an "A". Now, this might be difficult for some of you, so you're also allowed to look for someone who's username starts with your last letter of your own username. In that case, I would look for someone who's username starts with an "L".

This is going to take a little searching and digging to find someone! You might want to search this way:
Forum--community--memberslist--*your letter*--pick one of those users, and search their name in the gallery.

If this is too difficult/challenging....just chose a layout from anyone to scrap!

I am falling behind on my 2015 scrapping goals, so this is another page scrapped!!! Woohoo!!!

Can't wait to see your layout! Please remember these guidelines:

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 05-13-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links