View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Knotts Berry Farm? Advice? Tips? Experiences?

Hello everyone! I haven't been around too much except to pop in and out for a challenge that catches my eye. I am going to DL for 4 days in about a week, but I am also going to Knott's Berry Farm for the first time!

Anyone been there? I am wondering if I am going to like it at all since I am NOT a thrill ride person. My hubby will go on the roller coasters by himself I am sure. I really love Snoopy which seems to be a huge part of Knott's so I am hoping that will be enough to keep me entertained. There is a Snoopy on ice show which I am pretty excited about as well. I am also planning to go to the Joe Cool's (Snoopy) Backyard BBQ.

So I'm just looking for any feedback, tips, experiences that anyone might have. If anyone has any photos that would be fun too.

It's only going to be one day and I purchased the $15 Toys For Tots tickets so even if I don't enjoy it, atleast I will have donated to a great cause right?

Thanks!!!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links