View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Heather, you NEED to come to Disneyland
I'm hoping to come in December. That still doesn't mean I want a ride taken away from WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
but good news! everybody..., check out the video of:

Fantasyland seven dwars mine roller coster ride!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-d...,3525168.story
The fact that they are adding a ride doesn't mean they have to remove another, one that is a classic, for a meet & greet they could put anywhere. Neither Snow White's Scary Adventure (which is really from Snow White's perspective, they just added her in there because it was too scary for young kids & people were confused) and the new ride are about Snow White herself. Even her castle at Disneyland was stolen from her when they put out Sleeping Beauty & changed the name for promotion. That's the part that makes me sad.

Plus the new ride is completely different, it's more of a thrill ride vs this ride that is for everyone. I'm not a thrill ride person, I hope I can ride this one.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote