View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #193 - Sep 8 - Sep 21, 2019

Welcome to another Scraplift Challenge! Because of the gallery challenges - I'll still send out the pp to anyone who posts to this challenge in the next 4 or 5 days (by Sept 26 or 27)

I'm going to borrow an idea from another site's Scraplift challenge because I enjoyed it so much! We're going to lift the cover of this book:

Remember the theme of a lift is you can make this your own - maybe you want to lift it completely as is, lift the journaling, the colors, the repetitive circles. Just make sure that I can see a connection!

And here's my page; very straightforward

When completed, you'll earn these pins from Melinda Staley

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park; at home Disney is ok)
2) Upload your LO to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here - if you need help finding a thread in the forum, I'm happy to help!
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

Please post questions if you have any!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 09-22-2019 at 06:15 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links