View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
I am so stressed I do not have the computer know how to sort out why this is going wrong

I have downloaded the files twice now to my pc and my dh has doubled checked too and everything is there for us. I have looked at the .rar file that I uploaded to 4shared and it was all in there and it is there for me when I download it. I have now compressed the pieces into a zip file instead and I am now in the process of uploading this to 4shared to give that I try.

Can anyone that uses 4 shared give me any other advice because this is my first time and I'll be honest I am not sure I know what I am doing

I would be happy to email the files to someone with the know how to upload this for me - I feel like such a newbie and I was so proud of myself for getting everything ready for you guys to download in a timely fashion.
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!