View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Have you seen this? Such great details to add, my pages were done but no printed yet so I will add some of those to them before!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/4893767...wcase-passport

ETA

Carol, I just read it's yours, do you sell it? Can I steal some of your ideas to add to mine? I wont sell it though LOL and of course will credit you here, if you rather not it's ok I will post here my original pages

I didnt know you had an Etsy store, congrats!!!!
I just saw this post (ironically I found it from my Etsy stats which said I had traffic coming in from MouseScrappers.com )

Yes, I do have an Etsy store and the passport is the product I spent the most time on (started it almost 3 years ago but put it aside because it was so overwhelming) - but when I booked a trip for last Nov I pretty much locked myself up to get it done (which is super hard since I'm easily distracted by squirrels). I love the concept of a passport at Epcot (Janette I love yours as well as this challenge... wish I saw it earlier so I could have announced it on FB, but I don't check all the challenges). Disney's version is cute, but I felt that the pages were too generic, plus I wanted to give kids/families more to do/explore. Roxana I'd love to see how yours comes out!

... and of course if you know of anyone who might like my version, please send them to the link Roxana posted

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote