View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 03:14 AM   #4
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronisdragon View Post
Thanks so much for your terrific explanation! I think I'll wait till I get a bit more comfortable with how to do digital scrapbooking but the challenges sound like lots of fun! I am looking forward to joining in. For now I think I will lurk till I get the hang of it. Thanks again and happy scrapping!
This is a great place to learn! The kit challenges are easy enough to jump in on at any level. That way you have materials to work with and if they don't provide an alpha you can use a font for your title. The scraplifts are also a good starting point because you can take an idea and use it - the theme, the colors they used, the way they placed things, the number of photos.... so whatever idea you get from the layout, that is what you run with .

Please feel free to jump in and get your feet wet! Everyone here is very nice!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote