View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Telephone Challenge #18 - Your favorite Disney Song!

Hi MouseScrappers!

My life is almost back on track and I can start scrapbooking and hanging out MouseScrappers regularly again! I miss everyone and the site so much!!!

So here we go on Telephone Challenge #18 - Your favorite Disney Song! The only requirement is to use pictures that relate to one of your favorite Disney songs. The pictures do not have to be at Disney or Disney related just related to the Disney song!! This will give the MouseScrappers that have run out of Disney pictures a chance to participate.

If you want to join just leave a reply in this thread and I will add you to the list!

If you have never participated in a Telephone challenge, the rules are really simple.
The first person creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose!
It's very simple and laid back kind of challenge.
We usually ask that you pass your layout within 24 hours so that we can move right along.
Things happen, emergencies come up, computers fail (ahem...that would be me most of the time) so if you need more than 48 hours, please notify the host and we will make the proper arrangements if anything needs to be changed.
In a private message send your layout to me and to the person next in line.
Do not post in the galleries at this time.
We will reveal all at one time.
If you want me to add your credits then the LO's are uploaded, send those to me also.
If you would rather do it yourself...that is fine too.

We are taking 15 people for this challenge. Who's ready?

Participants:

1. Disney Baby (Jennifer)
2. californiateri (Teri)
3. PrincessMouse(Kimberly)
4. KayR (Kay)
5. ljritchie (Lisa)
6. sparklehal (April)
7. Princess Janas Mom (Arlette)
8. r0binb (Robin)
9. cmtscrap (Charlene)
10. This Dixie Pixie (Donna)
11. TanyaH666 (Tanya)
12. tiggernjen (Lyn)
13. poohaddict (Donna)<==
14. MichaelsMomJo (Jo)
15. designsbyamanda (Amanda)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Last edited by Disney Baby; 04-18-2011 at 06:24 AM.

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links