View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
>>>Here for SpeedScrap 214<<< Let the games begin!

GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO

This year I am pleased to be first the first leg of our annual marathon.
I hope you all get a lot of scrapping done, chat with friends, pace yourselves and most of all..... HAVE FUN!!!!!

also make sure to give a shout out to all of the organizers and contributors of this event such a great success!

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too
Please do not use pre made times including quick pages, boarders, titles, clusters, frames...we love your layouts!

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related
Hi everyone and welcome to...

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

The deadline is today (Friday July 28) at midnight. . I’m giving some extra time......I hope this first leg of your marathon is a wonderful start for you!

and here is your prize for completing this leg of the marathon

1. Choose 1 photo

2. Choose 5 papers.... any combination of patterns and solids.

3. Choose an Alpha for a Title

4. Choose at least 10 different elements (ribbons, buttons, flowers, embellishments, etc)

5. 5. Using the Alpha and elements from the previous instructions, create a Title/border that goes across your page

6. Add a special effect to your page.... this could be black and white, embossing, filtering, blending, etc

7. add any shadows and final touches to your layout

United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Natalie from Pa; 07-28-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links