View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 05:08 AM   #1
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Scraplift Challenge #30 - August 22nd - Sept 4th

Morning Ladies. Shalina here to bring you this weeks scraplift challenge.
As I was thinking about my challenge, I was looking back through my Disney 2010 finished pages and while I can see the light at the end of the tunnel to get it finished I noticed a few LO's that I just don't *love*...
So your challenge this week is two fold.
First you have to find a page that isn't a favorite that could use a small makeover. Then look through your favorites here on Mousescrappers, your own gallery or any member's gallery on Mousescrappers and pick your own page to scraplift.
Come back here and post the makeover LO, the LO your choose to lift and your "NEW" awesome LO that you are SO happy with!

Here is what I did for mine...
Layout I didn't *love*

Layout from my gallery I lifted...(which is actually a redo also - a little bit neurotic about what goes into the finished book)

And my NEW - Oh my gosh it is SO going into the book LO...

Wanna know what you are playing for???
Just Push It Mini Kit

Oh and you know the rules, but I'll give you them again...
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.

I can't wait to see all those wonderful "Lifts"
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

Last edited by shalinao; 08-22-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Sponsored Links