View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Unfortunately, that particiular member is no longer active here at MS. If you had a way to contact them directly, you could try that way. Otherwise, I'm sorry. You could always try that style yourself by enlarging a wide font that you really like? Try a scraplift of that template might work. I'm sorry you lost many of your templates, but I would imagine many of the older ones are not active, or the designers aren't active, or the designers are no longer designing.

If you are looking for new templates, there are many template designers who offer free templates on their blogs or through their personal stores. You would have better luck trying some of them. For some ideas, look at the sponsorship banners along the top edge. This will give you some ideas for stores or designers to try who may offer freebies, or may sell at a store that has other designers offering freebies. Good luck!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote