View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #47
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Wow, Laura gave you a LOT of great advice!!! I was looking into Star Wars Weekends yesterday and today. I found this blog post with a TON of information (including good times to get in line for certain characters, where to stand and when to line up for parades, etc): http://www.easywdw.com/worth-2/star-...tc/#more-11188

I made myself a chart by hours in the day, and filled it in with what characters and shows to see when. For me, it was just for fun...but I'm sure you could put together a more permanent and better thought out one using his hints and tips, as a plan for yourself!!!

I'm sure it will be amazing! I have friends who are in WDW right now, and going 2 days this weekend! They are supposed to be buying my husband a T-shirt! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote